[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B No TO TAG found

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:03:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have on doubt, my scenario I have a SIP-Phone A that calls a SIP-Phone B
establish the calls, after some time the SIP-Phone B send a Refer with
Refer-To header pointing to a SIP-Phone C, the call scenario is working
properly, except that the Invite generated by the B2B scenario to transfer
the call to the SIP-Phone C is generated with the SIP-Phone B as From, so to
the SIP-Phone C seams that the SIP-Phone B are calling him, but who is
calling is SIP-Phone A.

There are some way to change this behavior in the B2B call scenario, or Can
i use the UAC module in the script to replace the From header?

Regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza
Voice Technology
http://www.antonioams.com