[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and Linksys phones - not working 1.6.1

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Apr 2 13:52:44 CEST 2010

Hi James,

I think that the problem is with those Notifies without a body sent by
OpenSIPS when the phone was started. This is normal behavior, correct
and conform RFC - when the presence server does not have any record for
that presentity - it includes no body. But since you say that Linksys
does not like this and since it was not that difficult to change, I just
committed a patch that sends a Notify with an empty dialoginfo tuple as
body when no published record is found. Please upgrade from svn and test
this case again.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro