[OpenSIPS-Users] Register Phone with OpenSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 1 12:37:06 CEST 2010

Hi Brian,

typically you need to configure into the phone the following mandatory info:
    SIP Server / registrar / domain  (like opensips.org)
    SIP username

Additional, you may configure
    Authentication username
    SIP password
    outbound proxy

How to set all this depends on the phone you are using, so better check
the manual / docs for that phone.

www.voice-system.ro