[OpenSIPS-Users] Using is_from_gw with incoming-only GWs

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:28:04 CEST 2010

While testing with drouting function is_from_gw(), it seems that in addition
to be present in the dr_gateways table, there must also exist at least one
entry in dr_rules referencing the GW otherwise the function returns false.
Is this intentional?
In my case, I have incoming-only GWs so there are no rules for them. For now
for each of them I add a rule that never matches just to permit to use
is_from_gw, but I'm might be overlooking something.

regards,
takeshi