[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balance Module URI Limit

Russell Bierschbach rbierschbach at telepointglobal.com
Fri Sep 25 04:11:27 CEST 2009

The load_balance() call always fails if there 34 or more entries in the
load_balancer table.  I have confirmed that it's not a problem with the
entries themselves (I've tried other entries that all work when there are 33
or less records).  I have also changed the shared memory from the default of
32 to 64, but that didn't seem to help.  Is there some other configuration
I'm missing, or is this a limitation of the load balancer module... is there
any place I can change it?

version: opensips 1.6.0dev0-notls (x86_64/linux)

Russ