[OpenSIPS-Users] tls and compression?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 24 16:11:04 CEST 2009

Hi Fabio,

There was a bug in openssl lib (starting with 0.9.8 version) regarding
the the zlib compression

I do not recall right now what was the issue (this was about  2 years ago).

You my try the latest openssl version and disable the check from TLS
part : in  tls/tls_init.c , around line 511:
    #if (OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER >= 0x00908000L) && !defined(OPENSSL_NO_COMP)

Just remove the IF and give it a try.