[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua top hiding + authentication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 24 10:46:59 CEST 2009

Hi Jeff,

I would suggest the following approach in your opensips instance:

    - receive the INVITE
    - authenticate the INVITE
    - if auth is successful, run the b2bua(topo hiding) to hide
everything from this point

I guess it make no sense to hide before the auth as anyhow the client
"knows" the IP of the auth server as it's sending the traffic to it.