[OpenSIPS-Users] Change SIP response code

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 23 13:06:26 CEST 2009

Another hint to that,

we have the problem that our B2BUA (Cirpack) send SIP 500 messages when
the SIP Codes does not match the Q.850 reason code when e.g. a user is
busy or unavailable. (e.g. reason Code "16,nomal clearing" in the 486
SIP message when "17, user busy" should be there.)

You may also check if this is the case in your environment.

Best regards
Peter