[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there a way to share transactions between opensips?

Noel R. Morais noelrocha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:11:53 CEST 2009

I'm trying to build a cluster of opensips.

My opensips configuration is stateful and my cluster is a load balance
(I'm not using the load balance module, the load balance is made in a
network level). I'm having problems when a INVITE goes to one of the
opensips and, for instance, the ACK goes to the other opensips. In
this case, the TM module complains that couldn't find the transaction.

got it?

Regards,

Noel