[OpenSIPS-Users] Authorizing Register messages for multiple domains

Srikanth Rajagopalan srikanth_r17 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 15 22:32:07 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I need some help with implementing multi-domain authorization for register messages. I went through the documentation available and made changes to the config file as is directed in the config file. I also added the new domain to the domain table. Now when I try to register any user it complains saying too many hops. I am not sure how to get this working.

It would really be great if someone could tell me what changes other than those mentioned in the config file.

Thanks,
Srikanth Rajagopalan

      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew