[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting: varios entries in 'dr_rules' with some "groupid', not possible?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Sep 14 00:42:31 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm trying to figure if it makes sense and it's possible to set various
entries in 'dr_rules' table with same 'groupid' but different 'priority' so
after trying all the gateways in the rule with highest priority, the gateways
in the second rule would be tryed.

However it seems that I'm wrong since it doesn't work. Just the rule with
highest priority is taken (and all its configured gateways or list of
gateways).

In the doc I read:

--------------------------------------
1.1.5. Routing Rule Processing

within the set of rules is applied the time criteria, and the rule which has
the highest priority and matches the time criteria is selected to drive the
routing.
--------------------------------------

But it doesn't work for me. I've two rules:

rule 1:
- groupid = 1
- priority = 10 (highest)
- gwlist = 1,2

rule 2:
- groupid = 1
- priority = 5
- gwlist = 3,4

Then in the script I do:

  do_routing("1");
  t_relay();

and in failure route:
  if t_check_status("408|503") {
    use_next_gw();
    t_relay();
  }

In my example call the rule 1 is choosen (since it has highest prioriry).
Gateways 1 and 2 fail (reply 503 code) and there is no more failover, this is:
servers 3 and 4 are not tryed, is it the expected behaviour?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>