[OpenSIPS-Users] Newbie To OpenSIPS

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue Sep 8 19:49:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Good question and not easy to answer. ACME is expensive AND you will
need somebody to configure it in a way you will need it. So as an
redundant option your talking about 100-150K.

To buy a big name won't prevent you from implementing, bugsearching.

My personal opinion: Take less money, look for good consultants and try
it with opensource.

BR

Uwe