[OpenSIPS-Users] New AAA module: Which release of Opensips?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 8 16:48:45 CEST 2009

Hi John,

The new AAA/RADIUS support is present only in 1.6 (current devel
version). Options are:

1) see if the old RADIUS support does not fit your needs somehow -> use
opensips 1.5

2) go for the new AAA/RADIUS support and use 1.6 (even if devel, you can
take the chance to use it - there are other people doing that)

3) go for the new AAA/RADIUS support, but wait for the official release
of 1.6 in mid October.

Best regards,
Bogdan