[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool query to media_sessions table

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Sep 7 14:02:00 CEST 2009

On 5 Sep 2009, at 23:01, Jeff Pyle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On CDRTool v6.8.0 and Mediaproxy 2.3.6 I notice sometimes I get “No
> information available” when I click on the Media Information link.
>
> In one particular example, the query looks for
> “SDjui5c99-324092c7=2B1=2B2b6b0008=2B96cdd538” but the database has
> “SDjui5c99-324092c7+1+2b6b0008+96cdd538”.  Is there a way to
> encourage CDRTool to query with the non-modified version of the
> characters?  Or, is another solution preferable?

CDRTool queries with the information available from the radius
accounting table. You should configure your radius server (I presume
freeradius) not to escape those characters.

The difference appears from the fact that the information is inserted
unmodified in the media sessions table, but the radius server escapes
certain characters when inserting it in the accounting table.

> - Jeff

Dan