[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Sep 4 21:55:30 CEST 2009

On Sep 4, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Carlo Dimaggio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some problems in configuring CDRTool 6.9.1 (prepaid).
> When I try to insert a new prepaid account from the web interface I
> have:
>
> "Database error for query insert into prepaid
> ( reseller_id,account,balance,session_counter,domain) values ( '0','1000 at sip.example.com
> ','10','0',SUBSTRING_INDEX(account, '@',-1)) : Unknown column 'domain'
> in 'field list' (1054)"
>
> Where are the fields "last_call_price, destination" of table prepaid?
> And where can I find the updated version of Rating.Txt? (I would like
> to have information about the meaning of new functions,
> prepaid_history,

prepaid_history table stores the debit and credit transactions made
for each prepaid account.

> prepaid_cards,...)

prepaid_cards table is a mere storage for prepaid cards with
associated balance values. You can create your own external
functionality to read from it and add the balance from the card to a
prepaid account. The idea is that the actual card reloading is done
not within CDRTool itself but in an external application that has
access to credit card processing and there is the place that can use
such storage. For convenience, creating random cards can be done from
within CDRTool but moving the balance between a card and an account is
something you have to implement yourself outside CDRTool.

In any case you do not necessary need that table for the prepaid
functionality, it works without it.