[OpenSIPS-Users] ratelimit for cps limit?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Sep 4 03:37:46 CEST 2009

I'm trying to wrap my head around this conceptually. I don't understand the
forced ratelimiting you mention. Where is that in the docs?
The module shows limits for packet per second. Is that the same as calls per
second? I know in the traditional sense it doesn't, but I'm not entirely
sure what's being measured. Strictly speaking, I'm trying to limit INVITEs
per second.
Thanks,
-Brett