[OpenSIPS-Users] explizit handling auf replyto

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 3 15:44:04 CEST 2009

Hi Uwe,

using forward() forces a stateless behaviour of OpenSIPS. To be able to
catch replies for a requests (what on_reply route does) it requires a
statefull approach. This is the reason it does not work for you.

If you use t_relay() instead of forward(), you should be able to use
failure and onreply routes.