[OpenSIPS-Users] problem with uac registration

lorenzo asymmetric at autistici.org
Sat Oct 31 17:31:58 CET 2009

hi!

i'm developing a sip client and i'm new to using opensips (before i
relied on public sip servers)

i'm having some trouble with registering to opensips. i do not think
it's a problem with opensips in itself, but i think you could help me
solve the issue (you've been warned, this may be slightly OT ;) )

when i try to connect to the opensips server using the telephone app[2],
everything goes smooth.
using my app, *sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't*. i haven't been
able to determine the reason.

here are the wireshark capture of telephone's request:
I.8E4K at mdX.bREGISTER sip:biascica.pipps.net SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
93.148.135.32:14810;rport;branch=z9hG4bKPj6oC4Dpa6zNgapScuG75X8tBMdYk.qotP
Max-Forwards: 70