[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Oct 28 09:48:52 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

I have completed the documentation on
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial#toc12 with some schema.
What happens in topology hiding is that the B2BUA starts a new dialog
with the other party, so it will first send an INVITE message. Now, if
you call b2b_init before you do lookup location and the target address
is has in the domain part the domain of your sip proxy, then the INVITE
will get back to the server and back in the script. For this case I was
saying that you should not require authentication for it.
And no, the B2BUA component does not have any type of authentication of
its own, it only knows to put itself in the middle of the call and
establish two dialogs, with each party.

Regards,
Anca