[OpenSIPS-Users] AAA sets with radius_send_acct()

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 27 23:05:26 CET 2009

Hello,

I am attempting to make use of radius_send_acct() inside local_route to
account for BYEs generated by the dialog module.  I have a question about
the set it references.

The documentation does a good job explaining how to create a set.  It
doesn't say whether radius_send_acct() uses the existing aaa_extra module
parameter definitions.

I already have the following defined:

modparam("acc", "aaa_extra", "User-Name=$Au; \
                              Calling-Station-Id=$fu; \
                              Called-Station-Id=$tu; \
                              Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$ru; \
                              Sip-RPid=$avp(s:rpid); \
                              Source-IP=$si; \
                              Source-Port=$sp; \
                              SIP-Proxy-IP=$Ri; \
                              Canonical-URI=$avp(s:can_uri); \
                              Billing-Party=$avp(s:billing_party); \
                              Divert-Reason=$avp(s:divert_reason); \
                              User-Agent=$hdr(user-agent); \
                              Contact=$hdr(contact); \
                              Event=$hdr(event); \
                              ENUM-TLD=$avp(s:enum_tld)")

Would I need to reference this all again for the new set to be used with
radius_send_acct()?  Or, do I create a mostly empty set and all this
aaa_extra will be there already?

- Jeff