[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 27 18:18:25 CET 2009

Anca,

Does the B2BUA module have some type of authentication on its own?  Is it
looping back to the top of the script and trying to authenticate itself, and
that's where your suggestion comes from?  Or something else?

It appears I don't have a good understanding of the message flow through
Opensips in a B2BUA'd session.  At b2b_init time, does something return to
the top of route[0] and start over?  As such should I run b2b_init as close
to the top of route[0] as possible?

If you could help me understand what happens to the message flow in a
non-B2BUA session versus one that has B2BUA, perhaps I'll be able to my mind
around this.

Thanks,
Jeff