[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:37:11 CET 2009

Ok so i did a little drawing to make stuff clear for myself (PDF warning!!!)

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1382962/opensips.pdf

Black arrows are all connections, green is the first call, and yellow is the
transfer, am i thinking correct now :)? The yellow arrow goes from ext 100
to opensips, to asterisk, to ext 101, back to opensips to the sip trunk and
outside.