[OpenSIPS-Users] UAC's CANCEL into siptrace

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sun Oct 25 03:31:10 CET 2009

Hi Iñaki,

Don't you ever sleep?

Come to think of it, I've used trace_dialog() on a 1.5 proxy with no problem
in the siptrace capture.  Maybe this is a new 1.6 problem?

I call trace_dialog() after the initial INVITE.  It wouldn't normally get
called on anything other than an initial INVITE, including a CANCEL.  It
would definitely get called before the CANCEL in terms of the transactional
or dialog terms, however.

My CANCEL processing is very basic, from the default config I believe:

        # CANCEL processing
        if (is_method("CANCEL")) {
                if (t_check_trans())
                        t_relay();