[OpenSIPS-Users] ?BUG? - CFGUTILS $time() PV doesn't work Opensips 1.6

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:06:57 CEST 2009

Awesome.  Just tried and you are correct.  Just went to
http://www.manpagez.com/man/3/strftime/
And I see the formats to use.

Is it possible for you to update the Documentation on the CFGUTILS page?  I
totally would not have been able to figure out the format variables with the
info given for time().

Thanks for the help.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu [via OpenSIPS (Open
SIP Server)] <ml-node+3884567-1350505738 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3884567-1350505738 at n2.nabble.com>