[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS Services: subscription expanded to 0 contacts.

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Wed Oct 21 10:55:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am facing the issue posted previously.

It is very clear what happens. Your rls-services document looks like this:
<rls-services xmlns:rl="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists"
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services">
  <service uri="sip:alice at net1.test
;pres-list=Default">

<resource-list>http://xcap.net1.test/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip%3aal
ice%40net1.test/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5b at name=%22Default%22%5d
<http://xcap.net1.test/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip%3aalice%40net1.tes
t/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5b at name=%22Default%22%5d%3c/resource-list>
</resource-list>
    <packages>
      <package>presence</package>
    </packages>
  </service>
</rls-services>]

It has a reference to a resouce-list document where the list is actually
defined. Unfortunately opensips does not have support for this. It only
works with the list being defined inside the rls-services document. This
is on the list of improvements and will be included until the next major
release.

I am using OpenSIPS 1.5. Is it addressed in the release or do I need to
upgrade to 1.6?

Regards,

Sanjeev