[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking and CANCEL/BYE

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue Oct 20 17:42:45 CEST 2009

Hello again,

I was wondering if there might be a bug with the correct handling of
Cancel in case of receiving and final answer.

I will fork one Call to 2 nodes. One node answers a little faster than
the other and will get the call. Opensips will send a CANCEL for the
other node which is sending a SIP/2.0 200 OK before receiving the
CANCEL. So this node is not answering with a 487 but with a 200/OK.

Opensips seems to drop the call leg and so the BYE from that node could
not be handled.

Is this behaviour RFC conform?

I will attach one ngrep and one opensips logfile

BR

Uwe