[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer and Access control list

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 19 06:25:11 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

Interesting - the LB was not designed to work via 3xx redirect model,
even so, with some changes, it is possible to do it.

On the other side, can you trick FS to look for the IP (used for ACLs)
somewhere else than the net level (src IP) ? maybe you can configure LB
to put the original SRC IP into a SIP header into the request.