[OpenSIPS-Users] access to password as variable?

Steven E. Ames sames at officescape.com
Fri Oct 16 21:42:33 CEST 2009

Is there a way to access the REGISTER password as a variable? I'm doing a little app where I need to send that password to an external script and can't seem to find a way to snag it... my next step is going to be to invoke radius_auth (because I can access the password and invoke an external script from freeradius) but this seems overkill instead of just sending it as a variable to an exec_avp. Thoughts?