[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking and CANCEL/BYE

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Thu Oct 15 11:52:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using opensips to fork calls to UAs which are registrered from
different IPs/Ports.

If one UA accepts the INVITE the other UAs will get a CANCEL.

Now I have one subscriber with 2 asterisk server which asked me to send
a BYE after the CANCEL. Otherwise he wants me to send an BYE which could
not be processed correctly on the opensips.

I am pretty sure, that this kind of handling would not be RFC conform
and so its not possible to handle this inside the routing script. Or did
I missed something?

BR

Uwe