[OpenSIPS-Users] check_source_address() failures

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Oct 14 21:35:11 CEST 2009

Hi Irina,

The update seems to have taken care of the problem.  Thanks.  I’m noticing an issue with check_address I’ll put in a separate message.

- Jeff

On 10/14/09 10:05 AM, "Irina Stanescu" <ironmissy at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

There was a problem with the check_address_source function. It has been fixed starting with rev 6262. Please update and let me know if you find any other problems.

Thank you!

Irina Stanescu