[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialplan module not working

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:08:05 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,
Thanks for your quick response. I tested with the criteria you have given
but in vain. I had followed the following scenario for dialplan module.

Step 1: Added rules in opensips-cp as follows:
         Matching Regular Expression: sip:1[0-9]{3}@localhost
         Substitution Regular Expression: sip:1[0-9]{3}@localhost
         Replacement Expression: sip:1[0-9]{3}@192.168.3.20

Step 2: Entered data in opensips.cfg as follows

           loadmodule ="dialplan.so"
           modparam("dialplan", "db_url",
"mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")
         route[10]
 {
           dp_translate("1", "$var(ruri)/$var(tmp)");
}
The logs shows dialplan module and regexpressions loaded. But the call is
not routing from dialplan rules. Is my procedure is correct.