[OpenSIPS-Users] Are user registrations stored?

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Wed Oct 14 01:50:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
I think I did not state my problem clearly.

I restart both opensips and my sip client.
After restart of both opensips and sip client, the sip client registers with
a new Contact.
Since I DO NOT want registration persistence across restarts, I have set the
db_mode param to 0.
Inspite of this, opensips remembers the previous "Contacts" of my sip
client. (I can see the older contacts in 200 OK of REGISTER)

This is my issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjeev