[OpenSIPS-Users] call to the mobile/ landline when all the contacts fail

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:34:06 CEST 2009

That only leaves the way you solve having different fr_inv_timer values
(ring office for 15 seconds, mobile for 20, and home for 10).
I found this post
http://n2.nabble.com/Storing-modules-parameters-on-AVP-as-much-as-I-can-td3300421.html#a3300421

I guess there is currently no easy way of doing this.  Correct?

Duane