[OpenSIPS-Users] call to the mobile/ landline when all the contacts fail

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 03:03:08 CEST 2009

I can see how to use the serialize and append branches, but will this allow
you to first call office phone, then mobile and finally home?  I have read
about the "contacts" part in the Location database table, but the thing
thats confusing about that is that the contacts has an expire parameter
which makes me think the contact won't be permanent.  I figured you had to
use an AVP for your home and mobile.