[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP trace and OpenSIPS-CP 2.0

marcher marc.archer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:19:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Trying to get sip trace functionality on opensips-cp working also.

Toggling the trace on and off from the web interface appears to be working
fine.

Oct  7 13:08:59 [2332] DBG:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: starting up.....
Oct  7 13:08:59 [2332] DBG:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: done looking the mi
command.
Oct  7 13:08:59 [2332] DBG:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: done parsing the mi
tree.
Oct  7 13:08:59 [2332] DBG:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: done running the mi
command.
Oct  7 13:08:59 [2332] DBG:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: done building response.

However, nothing gets written to the mysql db siptrace table.

Hence, nothing gets written to the siptrace table on opensip-cp.

I'm testing it with SJPhone registering to opensips from the same local
machine.

I added the following parameters to opensips.cfg

loadmodule "siptrace.so"

#------ siptrace db url ----
modparam("siptrace", "db_url","mysql://root:######@localhost/opensips")

Is this the correct format for the siptrace db_url?

The only thing I see in the log that looks related is:

Oct  7 13:02:53 [2324] DBG:siptrace:trace_sl_onreply_out: trace off...

For the drouting module, I have the db_url configured as

modparam("drouting",
"db_url","mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")

I did try changing the siptrace db_url to this format, but it didn't work
either.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Marc