[OpenSIPS-Users] Global Variables

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Mon Oct 5 15:50:42 CEST 2009

Memcache can work with 3 types of storage:

http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutMemcache

"A memory caching system can be via the local shared memory (see Local Cache module) or via the System V shared memory (mem cache shared across independent applications) or via the MemCache server."

You probably need localcache for the best perforamce.

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover