[OpenSIPS-Users] Error: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Fri Oct 2 01:48:47 CEST 2009

Thank you for your time, patience and effort... I really appreciate it...

Correct me if I am wrong
mediaproxy.dispatcher.RelayFactory starting on 25060 --- this the port where
mediaproxy-relay will connect and it uses TLS

mediaproxy.dispatcher.ManagementControlFactory starting on 25061 --- this
the management port and it uses TCP

I have set the value in my config.ini for mediaproxy
Dispatcher = 172.16.100.20:25060

Can you please enlighten me more on how to do a network capture what
tools/utilities/commands do I need to use and what to look for.
Can wireshark do this?
I am still exploring the Linux OS by the way I am using Fedora Core 10.

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com