[OpenSIPS-Users] List of online users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 1 07:20:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

You can try to get ( into script ) the registration information in two ways:

1) (simpler) - use db_mode=1 to have a perfect sync between the memory
cache and DB - use the avp_db_query() function to run a custom DB query
and load from "location" table the information you need.

2) (uglier) - use exec module to externally execute the MI command for
dumping the content of the memory cache (for usrloc) ; exec module
allows you to capture the output of the external command you are running
into an AVP (in script).