[OpenSIPS-Users] How to use Soap-Simple-Proxy ?

权伟 quanwei87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:07:16 CET 2009

I have installed Opensips,Openxcap,and Soap-Simple-Proxy.
All are running successfully.But I don't konw how to use Soap-Simple-Proxy.

I want to use Soap-Simple-Proxy to show the presence information.
The config.ini is :

; Configuration file for AG Projects Soap SIMPLE proxy
;
[SOAP Server]
; IP address and port to listen for requests
; 0.0.0.0 means any address of this host
address = 0.0.0.0
port = 9300
; enable logging of requests to syslog
log_requests = Yes

[WSDL]
; set the HTTP URLs where the WSDL file is served
; There are two locations:
;    - a public URL which can be accessed from the Internet (should be under
https)
;    - an internal URL which can be accessed from the local network, for
higher speed
public_service_url = https://192.168.190.129/soap-simple-proxy/
internal_service_url = http://192.168.190.129:9200/

[XCAP]
; the root URI of the XCAP server. Use https to enable TLS connections
root_uri = http://192.168.190.129/xcap-root

I know we must have SoapServer and SoapClient.

How to use these configure parameter?

Is Soap-Simple-Proxy equal to SoapServer?

Could you give me many detial introduction about how to use the
Soap-Simple-Proxy?

Thanks a lot:)