[OpenSIPS-Users] Directing transfer calls to same gateway

Ross Beer beer.ross at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:50:12 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I have solved the issue. I am using attended and blind transfers.

Using the dialog module I have added the calls to a profile using the
user name and then when another call comes in the script checks the
size of the profile for a given user.

There is a profile for each gateway, so when the check is done if
there is more than one call in a given profile the next call is sent
to the that gateway.

This has led to a question though, are dialog profiles stored in the
database so that other servers are aware of the dialog?

Thanks,

Ross