[OpenSIPS-Users] Can someone post a completely Opensips.cfg example for using RLS&PS

Zhang Wen Hua zhang.wenhua at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:39:30 CET 2009

Folks,

Recently I am trying to integrate the Opensip RLS& PS with Openxcap, the client is the SIMPLE Client.
I followed the the instrcution of the opensips.cfg for RLS in the following the link:

http://www.opensips.org/Resources/RlsConfig

But still failed. Currently, when the simple client send the rls-services subscription, it can receive the notification immediately, but the NOTIFY message only include the rls-sercices doc, the client can't receive any NOTIFY from RLS any more later, and also can't get the presence state change information of buddies in the NOTIFY.
I am not sure whether my used opensips.cfg is correct or not. could you please give some help on this configuation file? or there is other special configuration on the opensips or openxcap, or SIMPLE Client?

Additionally, is there other client which can support the RLS, and has tested the integration with the opensips RLS and openXCAP?
I find the X-Lite does not support the RLS functionlity though the opensips website uses it as in the presenation of RLS functionality.

I attach my opensips.cfg for RLS/PS integration, can someone give some help to check this configuration file.

Thanks,
David

2009-11-23

Zhang Wen Hua