[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool/Radius Problem

Alberto Listas listas at b2br.net
Fri Nov 20 20:17:02 CET 2009

Hi Laszlo,

It was a problem with the dictionaries! Thanks for the suggestion.
I also fixed an error in the config for the new aaa_radius, and now
I get the records in the Radius/CDRTool . But a strange thing happens
when I look at the radius.log I get between 3 and 100 times these repeated
messages:

Fri Nov 20 18:14:31 2009 : Error: rlm_sql_mysql: MySQL error 'Duplicate entry 'NWFiYTY4NWVmYWZlNjc4OTYyNWMxZWMwZWZlZjIwYWI.-7f47744f-as27abee74' for key$
Fri Nov 20 18:14:31 2009 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting START record - Duplicate entry 'NWFiYTY4NWVmYWZlNjc4OTYyNWMxZWMwZWZlZjIw$
Fri Nov 20 18:14:31 2009 : Error: rlm_sql_mysql: Cannot store result

And this increments the KBIn and KBOut in CDRTool
It looks like the radiusclient-ng is sending the same record more
than 100 times !!! I am going to post this as another issue.

Thanks,

Alberto