[OpenSIPS-Users] Any word on the B2B bug?

Jeff Kronlage jeff at data102.com
Wed Nov 18 14:26:43 CET 2009

First of all,

Alex,

Wow, I don't really think this was necessary.  Perhaps my word choice at
5:30am was poor, and if that was the case, I apologize.

Anca,

Thanks for your quick and fantasic response.

Everyone,

I've been involved in the open source community on other projects.  I
get it.

This was not a "pester". This was a serious request for ETA - if it was
going to be a month, I would have liked to know so I can pursue other
approaches of problem solving. I don't see a request for ETAs as being a
"get it done!" and that's certainly not how I was hoping to come across.
As we all know, it's hard to express intent/emotion over electronic
media, so let's all take a deep breath and be friends.

Cheers guys, thanks for all the hard work.

Jeff K