[OpenSIPS-Users] Cleanup acc & mediaproxy when dialog bye_on_timeout triggers

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 16:23:32 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I am using version 1.6.0-notls. Last week I did not test everything methodically enough. I only tested
using store_dlg_value() and fetch_dlg_value(). The module documentation does not say that these dialog
functions are valid in local_route, only in REQUEST_ROUTE, BRANCH_ROUTE, REPLY_ROUTE and
FAILURE_ROUTE. Also, when you try to use fetch_dlg_value() in LOCAL_ROUTE it gives this error:
"command cannot be used in the block" and will not run. A bug perhaps?

Today I have done some more tests. It does allow me to use store_dlg_value() in the LOCAL_ROUTE, but
this is no use without fetch_dlg_value().

I had not previously tried set_dlg_flag() and is_dlg_flag_set() because I assumed they would give the
same error as fetch_dlg_value(). Today I tried them and they are working ok so this will give me a
good solution. Much better than gflag.

Also, it is only $DLG_dir that returns <null>. $DLG_status returns 4. Sorry for any incorrect
information in my earlier posts.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
John Quick