[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling from one Subnet to another using Prefix works, any other possibility?

Duc-Lam Tran dltran1983 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:19:47 CET 2009

Hi there
Pinging was ok, but it was another Gateway issue. Thanks for your
reply. It works now.
I've another question.
Is there an other possibility to do such calls without rewrite the host?
I mean Phone 1 would call Phone 2 and Host1 (OpenSips1) should know
that the destination is in the other subnet and forward the invite?
Or is the rewritehost the best possibility to do that?

Regards
Duc