[OpenSIPS-Users] pidf-manipulation - Openxcap spits error when saving pidf.

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:45:40 CET 2009

There is really one one param that is needed to be configured in opensiops
and openxcap. And I did it correctly on both. That is the xmlrpc port. After
I restart openxcap and opensips I see no error on oenxcap now.

63.148.166.3 'PUT /xcap-root/pidf-manipulation/users/
msivaraman at smithmicro.com/pidf.xml HTTP/1.1' 401 0 141 'MultiPlatform
Networking API - WinInet v1.0' -
Starting factory <twisted.web.xmlrpc._QueryFactory instance at 0x8b5924c>
63.148.166.3 'PUT /xcap-root/pidf-manipulation/users/
msivaraman at smithmicro.com/pidf.xml HTTP/1.1' 200 0 - 'MultiPlatform
Networking API - WinInet v1.0' "5f75f52ab58d49c8319137f03fd5d6f1"
Stopping factory <twisted.web.xmlrpc._QueryFactory instance at 0x8b5924c>

I get the logs like above, which means that openxcap is able to save the
pidf in the mysql database correctly. OPenxcap sends the Notify pidf to the
watcher with only offline status. It is not sending the full pidf with all
the tuple and person info. It sends a second Notify with no pidf payload and
with subscription status active and expires value = 1222.

Note that I'm saving the pidf via xcap after the UnRegisteration is
completed and that is infact saved in the mysql database correctly. Because
If I point my IE and get the pidf I can see the saved pidf correctly.

Please let me know what else I need to configure in opensips to make
pidf-manipulation working.