[OpenSIPS-Users] IMC Module configuration Error

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:46:31 CET 2009

HI Every One,

I'm trying to implement imc module in my script. I found a sample script in
doc of imc module. And i found another script in the form of imc_manager()
in imc module configuration. I'm confused which script to implement.

The doc found in imc module folder of opensips:

 if(uri=~"sip:q.*@")
                {
                # IMC - message
                        xdbg("script: message from [$fu] r-uri [$ru] msg
[$rb]\n");
                        if(is_method("MESSAGE"))
                        {
                                log("MESSAGE received -> processing with
imc\n");
                                sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
                                imc_manager();
                                exit;
                        } else {
                                sl_send_reply("404", "not found");
                                exit;
                        };
                } else {
                        xdbg("script: message not for room, from [$fu] r-uri
[$ru] msg [$rb]\n");
                        if(!lookup("location"))
                        {
                                sl_send_reply("404", "not found");
                                exit;
                        }
                        t_relay();
                        #sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
                        exit();
                };
}

The doc found on online doc of imc module:
if(is_method("MESSAGE)
        && (uri=~ "sip:chat-[0-9]+@" || (uri=~ "sip:chat-manager@")
    imc_manager();

My second question is where to execute create, join, invite commands. I'm
trying these commands from terminals but no chat rooms r created
dynamically. Can any one help to sort out this issue.