[OpenSIPS-Users] No RTP Traffic Between clients

Jonathan González jonathan.gsc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:44:53 CET 2009

Hi there,

I have been configuring latest version of OpenSIPS and I have just
configured MySQL support to authenticate users and I am able to authenticate
them against OpenSIPS with no problems.

The configuration of the server is the configuration that comes with the
sources but uncommented the lines for MySQL support.

The SIP flow of a call between the two clients registered in the server goes
always through OpenSIPS and it happens the same with the RTP traffic. But
none of the clients are able to hear anything.

I can see in the logs some errors messages regarding UDP_send method, so I
guess there must be a problem there:
ERROR:core:udp_send: sendto(sock,0x2ab640723128,577,0,0x2ab64071fa68,16):
Operation not permitted(1)
ERROR:tm:msg_send: udp_send failed
ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: sending request failed

As far as I understand, OpenSIPS just act, with the default configuration,
as SIP Proxy so the RTP traffic should go between clients and not through
the SIP Proxy. I am not using Media proxy or any other modules I just have
the basic configuration with MySQL support.
I would appreciate if someone could give me some ideas in this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
--
Personal webpage - www.jonbaraq.eu