[OpenSIPS-Users] xcap pidf-manipulation request returns 404.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Nov 5 23:37:52 CET 2009

El Jueves, 5 de Noviembre de 2009, mani sivaraman escribió:
> I have opensips and openxcap working on the same server. If I try to save
> pidf.xml shown below openxcap sends back 404. Is there any special config
>  on openspis or openxcap to enable pidf-manipulation ?

OpenSIPS has *nothing* to do with XCAP requests the client sends to the XCAP
server.

> PUT ->
> http://sips01.mydomain.com:9080/xcap-root/services/pidf-manipulation/users/
> msivaraman at mydomain.com/pidf.xml
>
> OPenXcap Server Sends back "404 Not Found"

> Document selector context must be either 'users' or 'global', not
> 'pidf-manipulation': 'services/pidf-manipulation/users/
> msivaraman at mydomain.com/pidf.xml'

You have wrong "root" parameter in OpenXCAP config.ini file. Most probably you
have:

  root = http://sips01.mydomain.com/xcap-root/

But the request of the client expect this xcap root:

  root = http://sips01.mydomain.com/xcap-root/services/

So just remove "/services" in the client request or add it in OpenxCAP root
parameter.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>