[OpenSIPS-Users] adjusting fr_inv_timer mid-transaction

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Nov 5 15:02:57 CET 2009

Ah ha!  Yes.  That looks like the hot ticket.  Thanks.

- Jeff

On 11/5/09 8:52 AM, "Brett Nemeroff" <brett at nemeroff.com> wrote:

What you suggested was something Bogdan recommended to me; but said he had never tried.. lookup a thread called "PDD"

Here's his reply to me:
"ok :)

so, do something like:

enable restart_fr_on_each_reply and onreply_avp_mode (see http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/tm.html#id271347)

before sending out the INVITE, set $avp(fr_timer) =2  (see http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/tm.html#id271112) , so that if no reply is coming in 2 secs, timeout will fire.

in onreply_route, when receiving 100, set $avp(fr_inv_timer) =5; the timer will be reset and the new val used.

in onreply_route, when receiving 18x, set $avp(fr_inv_timer) =200; the timer will be reset and the new val used.

never tried this, to be honest :D...
"

-Brett